Would you like to reduce the cost of sales, attract more leads and boost revenues? Dumb question. Of course you would. That's why it's time to get over the "robots controlling the world" fears, and dive into marketing automation. Now for some motivation:
Cold, hard cash
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months. (Gartner Research)
- 78% of high-performing marketers say that marketing automation software is responsible for improving revenue contribution. (Source: Position2)
More sales. Lower cost.
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Forrester Research via Pardot)
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (via Captera)
- Lead nurturing reduces the percentage of marketing-generated leads ignored by sales (from as high as 80% to as low as 25%).
- The average sales cycle has increased 22% over the past 5 years due to more decision makers being involved in the buying process. (via Captera)
Blindside the competition
- Marketing automation software only has 3% adoption in non-tech companies. (via Captera)
- 63% of companies that are outgrowing their competitors use marketing automation software. (via Captera)
Ideopia can help
- 64% of CMOs have no process, or an informal process, to manage their marketing automation. (The Annuitas Group)
For more information about marketing automation and content marketing at Ideopia, email or call Susan Abramovitz at 513-947-1444 ext. 10.